Welcome to Ritual Health Technologies, Inc., (“Ritual” “we,” “us,” or “our”), which operates the web site located at www.heyritual.com (the “Website”) and mobile applications, online services, and any other products and services that we may provide now or in the future (collectively, the “Services”). The following Terms of Service are a legal contract between you (“you” and “your”) and Ritual regarding your use of the Services. Visitors and users of the Services are referred to individually as “User” and collectively as “Users”. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. BY REGISTERING FOR, ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR USING THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “TERMS”).
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THEY ARE NOT, AND ARE NOT INTENDED AS, A SUBSTITUTE FOR QUALIFIED MEDICAL, HEALTHCARE OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE, GUIDANCE, COUNSELING OR TREATMENT. DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL OR MENTAL HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS. IF YOU EXPERIENCE AN EMERGENCY (MEDICAL OR OTHERWISE) PLEASE CALL 911 AND SEEK THE IMMEDIATE ATTENTION OF A MEDICAL OR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL.
DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES IF YOU SUFFER OR ARE DIAGNOSED WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS: A CLINICAL DEPRESSION.
- Accounts. THE SERVICES ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO (A) ANY PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR (B) ANY USERS PREVIOUSLY SUSPENDED OR REMOVED FROM THE SERVICES BY RITUAL.
- By clicking the “I Agree” button or by otherwise using or registering an account for the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and agree to be legally bound by the Terms. You also represent that you have not been previously suspended or removed from the Services by Ritual and agree to respect and be legally bound by our community guidelines (“Guidelines”).
- Account. In order to use the Services, you must register for an account. When setting up and maintaining your account, you must provide and maintain accurate and complete information, including a valid email address. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password. This account is for your own personal use. You may not allow others (including your spouse or partner) to use your account or use someone else’s account without their permission. We may limit the number of devices on which you may use the Services or ask for two-step verification of new devices.
- Modification of the Terms. Upon opening an account, you accept the Terms in the form posted on our website. Ritual reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the Terms at any time. Please check the Terms periodically for changes that are made after you open your account. Your continued use of the Services after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. For any material changes to the Terms, Ritual will make a reasonable effort to provide notice to you of such amended Terms, such as by email notification to the address associated with your account or by posting a notice on the Services, and such amended terms will be effective against you on the earlier of (i) your actual notice of such changes and (ii) thirty days after Ritual makes reasonable attempt to provide you such notice. However, changes addressing new functions for a service or changes made to manage Ritual’s liability or otherwise required by law will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified Terms, you must discontinue your use of the Services. Disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved in accordance with the version of the Terms in place at the time the dispute arose.
- Pricing. The prices of the products and services provided by Ritual are determined based on Ritual’s list prices, promotion policies, and services or sales taxes where applicable. In some instances, the price of products and services offered directly by us may not be the same as the price offered on affiliate websites and those of business allies with specific agreements to implement sales and promotions.
- Refunds and Credits. If a product or service that you purchased is not what you were expecting, you can request, within 30 days of your purchase of the service, that Ritual credit/refund your account. You must communicate your request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such request will only become effective when confirmed by us via email and will not take effect until the 1st of the following month. In no case will you be reimbursed for services that have already been rendered. In case you want to reactivate a canceled service at a later date, you may be required to pay a reactivation fee.
- Recurring Subscriptions. If you select a product or service with an auto-renewal feature (“Recurring Subscription”), you authorize Ritual to maintain your account information and charge your credit card or other payment method provided the subscription fees for that Renewal Subscription automatically upon each renewal of the Service you choose with no further action required by you. A Recurring Subscription will automatically renew at the end of each subscription period unless you cancel that subscription by sending a cancellation request to email@example.com. In the event that Ritual is unable to charge your credit card or other payment methods as authorized by you when you enrolled in a Recurring Subscription, Ritual, may, in its sole discretion, bill you for your Service and suspend your access to the Service until payment is received. Ritual may change the price for Recurring Subscriptions from time to time and will communicate any price changes to you in advance and, if applicable, how to accept those changes. Price changes for Recurring Subscriptions will take effect at the start of the next subscription period following the date of the price change. As permitted by local law, you accept the new price by continuing to use your Recurring Subscription after the price change takes effect. If you do not agree with the price changes, you have the right to reject the change by cancelling your Recurring Subscription before the price change goes into effect. Payments for a Recurring Subscription are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. You may cancel a Recurring Subscription at any time, but if you cancel your subscription before the end of the current subscription period, we will not refund any subscription fees already paid to us. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the Service through the end of your current subscription period.
- License and Use Limitations. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the Services and view the associated content for which you have paid all required fees, solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes through the Services, in accordance with these Terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with a particular feature of our Services. All other uses are expressly prohibited. This license does not include the right to reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, sublicense, or otherwise transfer or use any materials that we provided to you. You may not use the Services to provide services for others. You may not access or use the Services or create an account for unlawful purposes. Your use of the Services and behavior on our platform must comply with applicable local or national laws or regulations of your country. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and compliance with such laws and regulations that are applicable to you. You may not access our Services if you are from a territory where U.S. businesses are prohibited from engaging in business (such as Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria) or if you have been designated a Specially Designated National, Denied Person, or Denied Entity by the U.S. government. Ritual hereby reserves all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement.
- Your Content. Our Service may provide you with the ability to post content, such as reviews, discussions, and ratings (“User Content”). The content you post remains yours, but by posting content, you allow Ritual to reuse and share it but you do not lose any ownership rights you may have over your content. When you post comments, questions, reviews, and when you submit to us ideas and suggestions for new features or improvements, you authorize Ritual to use and share this content with anyone, distribute it and promote it on any platform and in any media, and to make modifications or edits to it as we see fit. By submitting or posting content on or through the platforms, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, and distribute your content in any and all media or distribution methods (existing now or later developed). This includes making your content available to other companies, organizations, or individuals who partner with Ritual for the syndication, broadcast, distribution, or publication of content on other media. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power, and authority necessary to authorize us to use any content that you submit. You also agree to all such uses of your content with no compensation paid to you. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding Ritual or the Services is entirely voluntary, and we will be free to use such feedback, comments, or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
- Term and Termination.
- Term. These Terms shall remain in force while you use the Services unless and until your account is terminated as provided in these Terms, in which case you no longer have the right to use the Services.
- Termination by Ritual. Ritual, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may suspend or terminate any account (or any part thereof) you may have with Ritual or your use of the Services and remove and discard all or any part of your account. Ritual may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. Upon such termination, you will be entitled to a refund of any unused fees for future Services not yet rendered. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. If we ban your account or disable your access to the Services due to your violation of these Terms, you will not be eligible to receive any credit or refund.
- Termination by You. You may terminate these Terms at any time (prospectively only) by deleting your login account with the Services and discontinuing the use of any and all parts of the Services. Termination of these Terms will not entitle you to a refund, subject to Section 4.3 above.
- Representations and Warranties. You warrant, represent, and agree that you will not provide any User Content or otherwise use the Services in a manner that (i) infringes, violates, or misappropriates another's intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or other rights; (ii) violates any international, federal, state or local law, statute, ordinance or regulation or which would render Ritual in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation, Applicable Privacy Laws (collectively, “Applicable Law”); (iii) is harmful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable; or (iv) jeopardizes the security of your account or the Services in any way, such as allowing someone else access to your account or password or submitting User Content that contains viruses.
- No Warranties. THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE, AND ALL CONTENT OR APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, RITUAL HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER STATUTORY, EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED. RITUAL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES OR ANY DATA, CONTENT, OR ANY INFORMATION OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE OF ERRORS. SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE AND JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
- No Medical Or Emergency Services. IN CASE YOU EXPERIENCE ANY KIND OF AN EMERGENCY (WHETHER MENTAL, PHYSICAL OR OTHERWISE) PLEASE DIAL 911 AND REACH OUT TO YOUR MEDICAL OR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL IMMEDIATELY. RITUAL DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY KIND OF MEDICAL OR EMERGENCY SERVICES.
- No Psychological or Professional Advice. IN CASE YOU ARE SEEKING PROFESSIONAL PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNSELING, PLEASE REACH OUT TO A PSYCHOTHERAPIST, PSYCHOLOGIST, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICE PROVIDERS. PLEASE NOTE THAT RITUAL DOES NOT PROVIDE PSYCHOLOGICAL, MEDICAL, OR MENTAL HEALTH ADVICE, OR ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL COUNSELING SERVICES IN ANY WAY OR FORM. PLEASE NOTE THAT EVEN IF CERTAIN OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS ARE CERTIFIED PROFESSIONALS THEY ARE NOT PROVIDING SERVICES IN SUCH A CAPACITY THROUGH RITUAL AND WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSISTANCE, MEDICAL OR MENTAL HEALTH ADVICE, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF THERAPY OR COUNSELING TO YOU VIA OUR SERVICES. OUR TEAM MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES AND CONSULTANTS ARE NOT AUTHORIZED BY RITUAL TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ANY TYPE OF PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSISTANCE, MEDICAL OR MENTAL HEALTH ADVICE, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF THERAPY OR COUNSELING AND RITUAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY OR FORM IF SUCH UNAUTHORIZED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU BY ANY OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES OR CONSULTANTS. OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. OUR SERVICES ARE NOT, AND ARE NOT INTENDED AS, A SUBSTITUTE FOR QUALIFIED MEDICAL, HEALTHCARE OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE, GUIDANCE, COUNSELING, OR TREATMENT. NOTHING IN OUR SERVICES SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AS CONSTITUTING THE FORMATION OF A COUNSELING RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND ANY OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, OR RITUAL ITSELF. DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL OR MENTAL HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS.
- Limitation of Liability and Damages. YOU AGREE TO USE OUR SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK AND FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL HAVE NO RECOURSE TO SEEK DAMAGES AGAINST RITUAL EVEN IF YOU SUFFER LOSS OR DAMAGE WHEN IMPLEMENTING KNOWLEDGE OR SKILLS THAT YOU LEARNED BY USING OUR SERVICES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY, ON BEHALF OF US OR OUR LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS, FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU HEREUNDER IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) AND THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS BEFORE THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO YOUR CLAIMS FOR THE APPLICABLE SERVICES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT RITUAL HAS OFFERED AND PRICED THE SERVICES IN RELIANCE UPON THE DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN, THAT THE DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN REFLECT A REASONABLE AND FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND RITUAL, AND THAT THE DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND RITUAL.
- Notice. Ritual may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms, by email, postings on the Services, or other reasonable means. Notice will be deemed given twenty-four hours after email is sent unless Ritual is notified that the email address is invalid. Any notices directed to Ritual shall be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waiver. The failure of Ritual to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by Ritual.
- Governing Law. The Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.
- Venue. In the event that a dispute between you and Ritual cannot be resolved amicably by contacting our support team at email@example.com, you agree that any claims relating to such a dispute will be filed only in the District Court of Tel Aviv, Israel, and each of you and Ritual hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such court for the purpose of litigating any such action. Notwithstanding this, Ritual shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive or other equitable relief to protect or enforce its intellectual property rights in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Severability. If any provision of the Terms is held to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated from the Terms to the minimum extent necessary and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Assignment. The Terms and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you without Ritual’s prior written consent but may be assigned by Ritual without consent or any restriction. Any assignment attempted to be made in violation of the Terms shall be null and void.
- Survival. Upon termination of the Terms, any provision which, by its nature or express terms should survive, will survive such termination or expiration.
- Headings. The heading references herein are for convenience purposes only, do not constitute a part of the Terms, and will not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof.
- Entire Agreement. The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Ritual relating to the subject matter herein and will not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties, or by a change to the Terms made by Ritual as set forth in Section 3 above.
- Contacting Us. If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: February 23nd, 2022